Friday, December 16, 2011

A little bit of Christmas


Here's a preview of how the kitchen is turning out... plus a lovely poinsettia from our new neighbor (I'm super excited to be moving into such a friendly little neighborhood).  We decided to just clean up and paint the existing cabinets until we completely remodel the kitchen later on.



Kitchen floor idea - cedar planks! Josh ran them through his planer and they actually look really rustic and lovely. Maybe they will work as a cheap temporary (or maybe long term) option? We'll see.


We may not be moved in yet, but (thanks to Josh's brother Andrew) we do have a Christmas tree. Hopefully we will be settled in by Christmas, but we'll still have a lot of work to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm finally adding your new blog to my reader! It's only taken me forever! I had to admit, I've missed seeing you around on your other blog but the house is looking great.

    ReplyDelete